Crockett Row at West 7th is a dynamic community for distinguished patrons. Retailers in this mixed use neighborhood are a part of a larger experience offered to guests and residents.
Businesses are also realizing that amenities are key to attracting and retaining the best talent. Walkable access to dozens of restaurants, shops and service retailers gives companies a competitive edge over secluded offices locations. Crockett Row has over 100,000 square feet of Class A office space.
Crockett Row at West 7th Features:
- Five city blocks of shopping, dining and nightlife options
- Destination merchants like the 7-screen cinema/restaurant the Movie Tavern and a state-of-the-art LA Fitness with pool, spa and basketball & handball courts
- High-concept eateries Cork and Pig Tavern, Oni Ramen, Kona Grill, Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse and Terra Mediterranean Grill
- Specialty fashion and lifestyle retailers
- The Lofts at West 7th, with 500,000 sf of residential living
- A prime location at University and West 7th, the juncture of six major streets and adjacent to the Fort Worth Cultural District and its 1.5 million visitors
- Draws from its residential base as well as the surrounding area, downtown office workers, TCU students and medical center employees
- 1,632 parking spaces with four hours free parking (with validation at merchants)
- Professional onsite management, exciting marketing and events program
Fort Worth City Demographics:
- Population: 833,319 (2015), 17th largest city in the U.S.; median age 31
- Population within 5 miles of West 7th: 244,230
- Median HH income, metropolitan Fort Worth: $37,074
- Median HH income within 5 miles of Crockett Row: $59,648
- Security: Once named 9th safest city in the U.S. of cities of over 500,000 population
- Major Employers: Lockheed Martin, American Airlines, Bell Helicopter, JPS Health Network, Harris Methodist Hospital, Cook Children’s Health Care, City of Fort Worth, JP Morgan Chase, and U.S. Naval Air Station
Leasing at West 7TH:
RETAIL AND OFFICE
- 278,837 square feet of retail space, with spaces from 660 to 19,360 square feet available
- 103,748 square feet of office space, with move-in ready spaces.
For retail space availabilities and information, contact:
The Woodmont Company, 2100 West 7th Street, Fort Worth, TX 76107 | (817) 732-4000
Leasing agents: Peter Jacobsen, Erik Coslik, & David Adams.
For office space availabilities and information, contact:
Holt Lunsford Commercial