ENTERTAINMENT AT WEST 7TH
Crockett Row is a dynamic destination with an abundance of entertainment options, from permanent venues to a year-long calendar of festivals and events. Movie Tavern, live music, pet-friendly patios, and a clean and safe kids play area at the South Paseo (by Thirteen Pies) are just some of the ways to relax and connect at Crockett Row.
Movie Tavern Local favorite Movie Tavern combines classic and first-run films with a chef-prepared in-theater dining and bar experience. Revolutionizing the cinema, Movie Tavern’s menu includes light and fresh items, as well as American favorites, Black Angus burgers, sweets, and even breakfast offerings for early weekend movies.
Movie Tavern features:
- A patio overlooking Crockett Circle and the architectural LED light sculpture
- Tiered or stadium seating in all auditoriums, with executive high-back leather rocker chairs
- Tables in front of all theater seats
- Full-service bar and lounge
- Food and drink orders taken at and delivered to your seat
- Plasma screens showing sporting events and popular programming in the bar/lounge
- RealD Digital 3D screening
Fort Worth, it’s time to warm up those vocal chords and sing! Voicebox Karaoke, an upscale private-suite karaoke bar, has officially opened on Crockett Row. Not only can you find thousands of songs to jam out to, but Voicebox also offers a variety of delicious cocktails and appetizers. Prices range from $7-$11/hour for one person and up to $60-$140/hour for groups with larger premier suites. Each room comes with microphones, state-of-the-art televisions, colorful lighting, and plenty of seating room. Reservations can be made at https://voiceboxkaraoke.com/locations/fortworth/ , or by calling (817) 769-4697.